Vitarad Collection invites you to buy the best fruits.

Complete the below form for consulting.

Golden kiwi suppliers in Iran

What you will read ...

The benefits of using kiwiGolden Kiwi Production in IranPlastic packaging of KiwisKiwi suppliers in IranKiwi exports from Iran
Kiwi suppliers in Iran

Iran have been investing on golden kiwis over the past decades, and even though they are a new product in the Iranian kiwi farms, they are showing a lot of promise. There are currently a lot of Golden Kiwi suppliers in Iran which distribute the fruits through the local and international markets.

Iran have been investing on golden kiwis over the past decades, and even though they are a new product in the Iranian kiwi farms, they are showing a lot of promise. There are currently a lot of Golden Kiwi suppliers in Iran which distribute the fruits through the local and international markets.

Kiwi suppliers in Iran

The benefits of using kiwi

Kiwis are placed under the category of exotic fruits, and they truly are amazing with all the nutrients that are found in them. Kiwis have twice more vitamin C than lemons or oranges, and this vitamin can act as an antioxidant and prevent cancer. They are also among the few edible sources of vitamin D, which could be found in the black seeds of the fruit.
This fruit is also a good source of dietary fiber, which helps in the prevention of numerous diseases, including heart attacks.  Kiwi fruit contains an enzyme known as actinium which has protein dissolving properties and helps with digestion. Kiwi suppliers in Iran send this amazing fruit to many of the region’s countries.

Kiwi suppliers in Iran

[box type=”download” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]You can see kiwis and other fruit and vegetables of Vitaran company in or Instagram page:[/box]

Golden Kiwi Production in Iran

The production of Golden kiwis in Iran is quite new. But nonetheless, Iran has the potential for high amounts of production. Up until recently, New Zealand was the only producer of this type of kiwis. These kiwis can be harvested earlier as soon as even September. They also have a higher production rate than the traditional green kiwis that have been around for a long time.
They are about the same size and shape of the green kiwis. But have a quite new taste and look, which add to their marketing potential. Golden kiwi suppliers in Iran are currently in the early stages, but there are a lot to achieve in the near future.

Kiwi suppliers in Iran

Plastic packaging of Kiwis

Kiwis usually packaged in plastic boxes of different shapes and colors, for exports or local distributions. Kiwis harvested while they are unripe, and can ripened later and away from the plant. This fact, makes their transportation and distribution, much easier.
First of all, they are not as vulnerable to bruises and cuts, as much as the ripened fruits, which helps the kiwi suppliers in Iran. Next is that they will have a much longer shelf life, and will arrive to the markets as fresh as possible. Companies export these amazing fruits by using these boxes, which also made from cardboard as well.

Kiwi suppliers in Iran

Kiwi suppliers in Iran

Only the states of Mazandaran, Guilan, and Golestan in the north are Kiwi suppliers in Iran. And together, produce hundreds of thousands of tons. These kiwis distributed to the local markets, and some also exported to other countries. Most of the Iranian exports are to the Neighboring countries in West Asia.
Iranian kiwis are very high in quality and can easily compete with the other products. Fruit companies of Iran also collect these kiwis from the local farmers and act as suppliers for the markets. Since they are harvested unripe, it is very easy for suppliers to store them.

Kiwi suppliers in Iran

Kiwi exports from Iran

More than 52000 tons of kiwis, which worth millions of dollars, exported from Iran, only last year.  The main export destinations for Iranian kiwis last year were Pakistan, Armenia, Iraq, Russia, and the United Arab Emirates. Kiwis are the most commercial fruits among the Iranian agricultural products.
Officials reported that over 90% of Iran kiwi production exported, while the rest 10% sent to the domestic markets. This surprising statistic, shows the popularity and potential of the Iranian kiwis for exports. The Kiwi suppliers in Iran have plans to expand the production and their exports in the future. There are a lot of potential for the Iranian kiwis on the international markets.

Sajjad Rad

For Consulting And Ordering Click Below Button.

Consulting and Ordering

Vitarad Collection invites you to buy the best fruits.

Complete the below form for consulting.

0

Comments are closed.